2014. április 28., hétfő

Fairy Tale About The Difference Between Fairy Tales And The Life Of Billionaires

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Once upon a time, Röfi, Töfi and Böfi, the 3 billionaires met the youngest son of a poor man...

The youngest son of the poor men asked Röfi for first, after having a look at the Rolls-Royce of Röfi... "Is it possible that I dwell in your guest room during my university studies?"

"I am very sorry" Röfi replied "but you are asking something impossible from me... I am a man, too so you living in my house and me would seem to be homosexuals and the CIA does not tolerate that..."

The youngest son of the poor man asked Töfi next, after having a look at the Los Angels villa of Töfi... "Is it possible that you make me to your business partner? I have an idea that was able to make 4-cylinder combustion engines as efficient as never seen before..."

"I am very sorry" Töfi replied "but you are asking something impossible from me... I have several friends already and I can only buy the production rights of your patent for a fair percentage... We can be friends maybe in 10 years..."

Finally the youngest son of the poor man asked Böfi, after having a look at price of the shares of the company of Böfi... "Is it possible that your company starts production in my home country?"

"I am very sorry" Böfi replied "but you are asking something impossible from me... Expenses of production are too high in your country already and it makes much more sense to look for less developed countries as locations for an investment..."

The youngest son of the poor man was seriously confused as he had to face the fact that extremely rich men are not able to help any of his problems... He had to see in that a very big fortune does not make you able to solve the problems of the life of others - at least not in his case... Finally the youngest son of the poor man started to look for friends who are not a total disappointment and he imagined the Kingdom of Heaven as a fully different world than the starting 21st Century...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése