2013. március 26., kedd

Strike A Pose

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My regular readers know that I want to marry Madonna, the world-famous superstar... Why is this not allowed?

1) The Law On Junk makes possible that the music channel MTV is not viewable...

2) The Law On Protection Of Wealth forbids that Madonna marries me: she must marry someone who is similar to her (she is rich, successful and beautiful)...

3) Why am I schizophrenic? Because I don't respect law...

4) The Law On Protection Of Workforce prescribes that soldiers and the Wolfinger-Boeing family have to be disguised...

5) The Constitution forbids that because of only a few persons you change many laws (Madonna and me are only 2 persons)...

The picture below displays Madonna at home, in an unconstrained way and without a piece of protective clothing...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése