2013. március 30., szombat

Nice To Meet You

Ladies and Gentlemen,

In the future, I obviously won't work so much and I will deal much more with representation, respectively... That means the next:

a) church ceremonies,
b) state parties and
c) royal hunts...

Of course, I am going to spend much more time with my children, too:

a) preparation for church ceremonies,
b) children's parties and
c) royal hunts...

I would like to call your attention to the following: if anybody lives the life outlined above then he is not me... I have found out a very simple rule for the regulation of the representative work of my family members: one event - one week... Instead of hunting I like:

a) factory visits,
b) going to the movies,
c) excursions to nature,
d) visiting art galleries etc.

Furthermore I would like to learn foreign languages...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése