2013. március 28., csütörtök

Reassuring Music For The King Of The Sun

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have got a theory about freedom...

1) You cannot list how much you can be thankful for to your parents... They give you food, they give you a home and they make possible that you attend school - that is freedom, obviously...

2) A psychotherapist gives you more freedom than your parents intellectually and emotionally... Because he or she treats you like a grown-up...

3) A friend or a spouse gives you more freedom than a psychotherapist... For example you can touch my chest or you can drive my car... I have the feeling that friends give you the possibility to work and thus to love...

4) Naturally, you can expect the most freedom from God...

I would like to mention here that I am not going to sign everything subsequently... Most importantly I dislike the lack of verbal communication and the solutions based on it... I'm afraid I cannot get rid of this nature of mine...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése