2013. március 26., kedd

Joseph The Great

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My beloved father entrusted me with finding out an investment for our family fortune... I am done!

I think we could invest a part of the wealth in people... That means we could pay the following costs of everybody:

a) heating (see below),
b) little security box,
c) free sauna for all and
d) food...

According to me, it makes more sense to keep buildings continuously warm in the heating season than heat up the buildings and allow them to cool down each day... At least, warm buildings must be a more pleasant experience than partially warm or too warm buildings... Of course, consistently warm buildings crumble less than ones that move more because of thermal expansion... And you even don't know how long this winter is going to last...

Home-made cake is better than cake out of the store!

Best wishes, Bela de la Mikula and Team




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése