2014. január 26., vasárnap

The Magic Of Rolls-Royce - January 26th 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Why do I love the USA? I have collected a couple of reasons, without any pressure from outside, mostly for myself and with the purpose of increasing my consciousness in connection with my future...

a) crude oil resources,
b) vast agricultural areas,
c) endless forests of pine,
d) African Americans,
e) all kinds of industrial products,
f) American artworks,
g) space research and space industry,
h) the deserts from a respectful distance and the prairie (similar to: Pampas, Savannah, Steppe and Veld)
i) American and international food,
j) interior design of homes,
k) landscapes of skyscrapers,
l) the unexplainable freedom of American men,
m) American overseas territories,
n) for foreigners it is an eternal source of motivation...

Regarding the pictures on Madonna I would like to apologise for the confusion within my recent activity of web programming...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése