2012. június 22., péntek

Oh, Maria

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Lord Jesus Christ is there among others to bring God's order into this world... That's also a way how He saves us from chaos, hatred or simply misunderstandings... The Lord Jesus Christ brought the light of love already before His birth into the world... I wish for myself that I meet this light more and more often...

Luke 1: 39 - 55

Mary got up and went quickly to a town in the hill country of Judea. She went into Zechariah's house and greeted Elizabeth. When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the unborn baby inside Elizabeth jumped. Then Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. Elizabeth said with a loud voice, "God has blessed you (Mary) more than any other woman. And God has blessed the baby which you will give birth to. You are the mother of my Lord, and you have come to me! Why has something so good happened to me? When I heard your voice, the baby inside me jumped with joy. You are blessed because you believed what the Lord (God) said to you. You believed this would happen.

Then Mary said,

"My soul praises the Lord (God);
my heart is happy because God
is my Savior.
I am not important.
But God has shown his care for me,
his servant girl.
From now on, all people will say
that I am blessed,
because the Powerful One (God)
has done great things for me.
His name is very holy.
God will always give mercy
to those people that worship him.
God's arm is strong.
He scatters those people that are proud
and think great things about
themselves.
God brings down rulers
from their thrones,
and he raises up the humble people.
God fills hungry people
with good things,
but he sends rich, selfish people
away with nothing.
God has helped his people
that serve him.
He gave them his mercy.
God has done what he promised
to our ancestors,
to Abraham and to his children
forever."

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése