2026. augusztus 28., péntek

Homo Ludens

Ladies and Gentlemen,


I have the impression that scientologists are playing when they are annoying me... I don't mean playing in the sense of Eric Berne's "Games People Play" which is a psychopathology and which is about emotional sicknesses that ruin the life of many... I mean playing in a rather innocent and childish sense which is caused by the presence of the King... I don't think at all that really childish behaviour of grown-ups is a serious disease because childish behaviour can be among others the source of lots of creativity and the camouflage of real intentions... I guess that the childish playing of scientologists is based on the thought "I can afford it" that is not a mistake... I also think that the above described childish behaviour is going to pass by with time...

August 28th 2026: Childish behaviour can be the beginning of self-healing and of a new life, respectively...


Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése