2026. augusztus 23., vasárnap

Puzzles

Ladies and Gentlemen,


I'd like to write you about two messages I received from the Hungarian State:

In 2000 my wife, Berta Wolfinger-Boeing sent me "400 Euros" according to my bank account balance - in fact she sent me 5 Million Euros... How can this be understood?

a) My solution: 400 Euros mean the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 which is from a certain point of view a dangerous car... That means I'm not going to get my present...

b) 26 years later: 400 Euros mean the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 which is the King of automobiles... That means my money can be only handed over within the state framework... I have not come to this idea for 26 years...

A couple of weeks ago I got my allowance in an IKEA bag...

a) My solution: I should be modest...

b) The real message of the Hungarian State: I don't have to do everything alone...

I'm very sorry that I'm not capable of understanding certain messages... Unfortunately that way I can't do my job entirely...


Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése