2013. december 20., péntek

The Darkest Period Of The Year

Ladies and Gentlemen,


I would like to write to you about the greatest of pains for humans... I heard this story in Hungarian Television by a Hungarian humorist that I really admire...

He was a boy during World War 2 and his mother baked as far as I remember a baking pan of apple pie for Christmas... So that the big mass of the apple pie cools out she put it on the floor of the pantry of the house... When the father of the future humorist got home, it was his first thing to look for some food in the pantry - and he stepped right into the middle of the apple pie...

When I heard this bitter story on TV I laughed, too... However today something very similar happened to me, too... I bought a plush animal for one of my friends and I pressed it into his garden through the fence... His otherwise beautiful dog appeared immediately and it started to chew on the plush animal... Then I left that town, maybe forever...

But this whole day of mine has been like that...


Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése