2013. december 13., péntek

Open Letter To My Adopted Children December 13th 2013

Dear Children,

Why did I divorce from Madonna? The one reason is the behaviour of Madonna...

1) Madonna used to live for incredibly long years apart from me - obviously she didn't lack my society...

2) Madonna used to visit me at the front line and within the baddest war - that is the behaviour of a mother, not the behaviour of a wife who shows some respect to a "strong man" who tries to protect her...

3) I imagine that Madonna is now suspicious about me - that means she has the feeling that another man was able to love her better or more than I...

Of course, this divorce doesn't only depend on Madonna... I used to work on myself in order to become a better husband and I even have a theory that was able to turn me into a better husband - however just today I have lost my interest in realising that theory... I don't want to become a better husband of Madonna...

I am convinced that she loves you as much as before and I also really love you from this immense distance... In the end it is better for you that you don't live in Africa any more but I always used to be worried about you have to grow up in a single-person household... I am seriously bothered because I cannot express my love to you and I cannot teach you many things about life either (your teachers until you finish university are going to be a good substitute for me)...

It is good at this divorce that you are not being lied any more to have a father, too when you don't really have a foster-father in reality... In the picture below you can see Mr. Kimi Raikkönen who is one of my best friends and nothing but a househusband - on contrary to me...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése