2026. október 8., csütörtök

The Legend Of Santa Claus

Ladies and Gentlemen,


In Mesopotamia there were 4 rules that described the life of the King:

  • the King is homosexual
  • the King loves his work the most
  • the King is a servant of God
  • you can always get some money from the King

The last rule made me worry because I had no idea how I could fulfil it... I thought: it's true, I have lots of money but I don't have an infinite amount of money...

My wicked foster-father found out instead of the 4th rule that you can only receive money by work... Or not even that way... Of course, this rule of my foster-father ruined the good mood and the happiness over life of the citizens...

A little later I found a solution for the 4th rule by a small modification of it: you can always get some good advice from the King... This was what I dared undertake with the help of God... However I guess this rule of mine never reached the citizenship...

Only in 21st Century we are so far that people can earn serious amounts of money by ethnography and receive by the De la Mikula Tax... I have a brand new idea, too: because I am an entrepreneur I have an infinite amount of money, at least on the long run... You only must be courageous enough to see this in... I guess the legend of Santa Claus is based on this theory...


Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése