Ladies and Gentlemen,
Here you have 2 important concepts explained:
Culture - all the accumulated knowledge of a population of a species (you learns this at high-school already)...
Civilisation - it means even more than human culture because it means the material goods and human workforce as well that support the life of humans (you can look up a dictionary)...
I think these concepts should inspire intellectual life...
September 12th 2026: I do like my job as a King and a polymath and it means the warmth of the soul to me... Naturally, everybody is grateful to physical workers, too for their job... The De la Mikula Tax is never ending and it's not meant to be a scholarship...
(September 12th 2026: I will have to change a little when there are so many theories and inventions... (source: Audience))
Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése