2014. június 20., péntek

The Magic Of Rolls-Royce - June 20th 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen,

One is supposed to write in a sound voice in any Blog Post so that it can contain lots of information about the chosen subject... On the US High Speed Rail Association you can find lots of information at the following link: US High Speed Rail System I would like to collect the 12 words that best express my opinion about the nationwide plan of modernising the railway system...

a) I am amazed,
b) I am enthusiastic,
c) I am fascinated,
d) I am dazzled,
e) it is super,
f) it is of class,
g) it is hype,
h) it is cool,
i) I fully agree in,
j) the last wagon could be reserved for cargo,
k) I think it is o.k.,
l) I have got the new high speed railway system under my skin...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése