2013. június 25., kedd

The Magic Of Rolls-Royce June 25th 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen,

How can you imagine a Rolls-Royce owner in your neighbourhood? I try to be the perfect guy and I hope to be a friendly neighbour as well...


  • I don't pull away the pieces of furniture...
  • I don't pick up the carpet floor...
  • I don't lay a parquet floor instead...
  • I don't hang mirrors at the walls of the sitting room...
  • I don't live in one of the bedrooms...
  • I don't accept male guests...
  • I don't listen to loud music...
  • I don't weigh more than 170 lbs...
  • I don't conceal...
  • I don't take a shower for too long...
  • I don't organise exhibitions...
  • I don't whistle...


But it is the pucks...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése