Ladies and Gentlemen,
Why is a silent, modest, simple and secluded life of advantage for Royalty?
- life in a city is exciting
- human society is security
- mankind is longing for modesty
- it is thrifty etc.
In my civilian life I would like to be a smaller entrepreneur and I'd like to trade stocks...
In the picture: the floor plan of Carry Bradshaw's apartment...
August 21st 2026: It's very interesting but where I live is not only my decision... The health of the citizens is most important but it is not the only point of view... I would suggest a "barter economy": I spend half of the year in a piece of royal real estate (September - February) and I spend half of the year in a piece of civilian real estate (March - August)...
Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése