2013. július 13., szombat

Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental - Love NASA

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Finally, The Boeing Company only produces airplanes and they cannot entertain the whole nation... For more events, adventures, science news and job opportunities visit: Nasa.gov

You can also visit NASA personally at the following address: NASA Headquarters, 300 E Street SW, Washington, DC... The Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, the United States Botanic Garden, the National Defense University, the Potomac River and a subway station are situated near NASA Headquarters... The windows are facing the Kennedy Space Center - only that you cannot see the launches because the two facilities are 855 miles away from each other...

To me surprising location of the NASA Headquarters reminds me of a song I learned when I started to learn English:

Ba-ba, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full...
One for my master and
one for my dame and
one for the little boy
who lives down the lane...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése