2012. augusztus 9., csütörtök

Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental - A Bright Future

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The paradox of Zenon does not apply to twin-jets either: you don't have to be afraid that they only fly half of a route and then probably another half again - compared to airliners with 4 jet engines... In fact twin-jets have far less possibilities of failures and much more fuel...

Still the Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental seems to have a bright future, too... The 2nd new Jumbo Jet of Lufthansa flew its maiden flight to Delhi on August 8th 2012 and I guess the luxurious airliner did not only carry German passengers to this exotic destination... Such connections must be interesting for air travelers, the connected settlements and for airlines, too...

I have ordered another Airbus A380 model aircraft from the Airbus Shop (I have already 4 Boeing 747s) - as I wanted to spend money on something that makes a sense and I also have a little more place on one of my shelves...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése